Friday, February 25, 2011

Journal #36

Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal is the delectable, crunchy breakfast food that one's mouth waters for when they just hear its mere name. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is described as "The taste you can see!" It is true; the cinnamon swirls truly are present on every delicious bite that is taken. The little crumbles of sugar that melt in one's mouth are truly sent from heaven. When I wake up in the morning and see that bowl of glittering Cinnamon Toast Crunch sitting there in the bowl full for two percent milk, my brain fills with all of these thoughts of happiness and all of my unhappy mindsets are shattered and thrown away. I make my way quickly to the breakfast table, almost running in joy just so that I can reach my Cinnamon Toast Crunch quicker. I throw myself down into the wooden char, which kind of hurts but it does not even matter because I am one step closer to my glorious meal. I reach down on to the table and pick up the silver spoon, glistening and cool in my hand. Taking a deep breath of excitement, I dip the shiny spoon into the creamy, white milk and fill the trough of the spoon with the golden brown Cinnamon Toast Crunch covered in the milk and slowly lift it to my mouth. As I do so, I am able to smell the cinnamon, the sugar, and the milk; this makes my mouth water even more than it already had been. Rejoicing silently inside my mind, I take the first bite, and I feel as if I am floating around in the ideal heaven. My head swirls with happiness, and my taste buds are singing hallelujah. Every ounce of my body is tingling with pure joy thanks to the splendid taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I thank the Lord for creating this wonderful breakfast food; I now know that I can begin my day with the happiest of hearts. Cinnamon Toast Crunch truly is a delectable meal that makes me jump with joy every time I consume that deliciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment