Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Journal #13

Homecoming week is the best week of the school year. We get to dress up and just be ridiculous without getting in trouble for it. I love it. However, people in our class are terrible. They are absolutely terrible. Our class of two thousand twelve sucks, to be blunt about it. There are like no kids in my grade that are dressed up today, and today is eighties day, which is the most fun day this year. I do not know if kids are too embarrassed or what, but it is so dumb. I mean, come on, how hard is it to put your hair up in a side pony tail? On hat and jersey day, I do not think anyone at all had a good excuse. I confronted one girl in my grade about it, we will call her Kay. Kay said, "I do not have any jerseys at my house!" I then asked her why the heck she was not wearing a hat then, since I knew she owned at least one hat. She just kind of sat there sputtering. I was like, you have no school spirit, you disgust me. I did not actually say that out loud because that would be rude. However, I think I would have had a legitimate right to be rude since she was being rude towards our entire class. It just does not make me happy. What does make me happy is that we won for the float contest. I rode on the float, and it was freezing. We had sand, and somehow it had gotten wet. Therefore, the sand was absolutely freezing. I am not exaggerating right now. My feet were numb. All the people on the float had taken off their shoes and rolled up their pants so that we looked awesome, but it was so incredibly cold. It was still fun, though. We won, which made up for the coldness. I sure do love homecoming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment